I would like to thank you for visiting my blog.  If you are a new visitor you probably are viewing this because you read an article my best friend, Tom Salonek, wrote.  I am so grateful for all he has done for not only me but my entire family as well.

Since I last updated the blog, I am happy to note that I continue to regain function in my body below the injury, which is incredible.  Unfortunately, I have had a wound that is slow to heal on the back of my right heal.  It has impaired me from gait training in my KAFOs, Lokomat and Therastride for the last 5 months!  The good news is it is finally closing.  I am utilizing hyperbaric oxygen treatments 5 days a week, and a product by OASIS Matrix that is an advanced grafting material made by hog intestines.  These two treatments are actively working on my healing process and have accelerated it exponentially.  

Thank you so much for visiting and God Bless you! -Peter

No comments: